Internet celebrity Casy Neistat can tell you just about anything there is to know about drones. Now he can tell you one more thing than just about anyone else – how it feels to be flown by a drone. A giant custom-made hexadecacopter that took about a year to build and weighing in at 165 pounds, was the lifting power behind this epic video, which includes snowboarding uphill and being lifted over the top of chalets at a ski resort in Finland.
The entire video was the work of a lot of team effort and tons of logistical challenges to overcome, so be sure to also check out both behind the scenes videos below:
- Sunset in Atlanta - April 19, 2017
- Increasing Flight Time – Interview with Jon Broome of IQinetics - April 10, 2017
- Drone Racing League Unveils DRL Racer3 Drone - April 7, 2017
- Leaked Photos of New DJI Spark - March 29, 2017
- The Future of Agricultural Monitoring is Here – Interview with Brendan Carroll of Skycision - March 28, 2017