Two new exciting releases have just been announced by DJI:
Phantom 4 Pro
This version of the Phantom 4 comes with a host of upgrades and new features, including a camera with 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor, five directions of obstacle sensing, a remote controller with a built-in screen, and a new method of waypoint control called Draw. Phantom 4 Pro also comes with upgraded return to home ability, ActiveTrack Mode, and Gesture Mode, which allows the user to signal the drone with arm gestures (!). Learn more about the amazing features available on the Phantom 4 Pro.
The Inspire 2 takes all of the amazing features of the Inspire 1, and improves upon them. Reaching a top speed of 67 mph, it also comes with improved intelligent features including Spotlight Pro, and two directions of obstacle avoidance. It can carry either the Zenmuse X5S or X4S, giving you options depending on your filming needs. Learn more about the new capabilities of the Inspire 2.
- Drobotron – The World’s First Billboard Drone - June 5, 2017
- Dylan Kussman Shows Why Drones are the Future in “Highest Mountain” - May 30, 2017
- DJI Unveils Spark - May 24, 2017
- Sunset in Atlanta - April 19, 2017
- Increasing Flight Time – Interview with Jon Broome of IQinetics - April 10, 2017