Two new exciting releases have just been announced by DJI:
Phantom 4 Pro
This version of the Phantom 4 comes with a host of upgrades and new features, including a camera with 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor, five directions of obstacle sensing, a remote controller with a built-in screen, and a new method of waypoint control called Draw. Phantom 4 Pro also comes with upgraded return to home ability, ActiveTrack Mode, and Gesture Mode, which allows the user to signal the drone with arm gestures (!). Learn more about the amazing features available on the Phantom 4 Pro.
The Inspire 2 takes all of the amazing features of the Inspire 1, and improves upon them. Reaching a top speed of 67 mph, it also comes with improved intelligent features including Spotlight Pro, and two directions of obstacle avoidance. It can carry either the Zenmuse X5S or X4S, giving you options depending on your filming needs. Learn more about the new capabilities of the Inspire 2.
- Reinventing the Drone – Gobe Robotics - August 18, 2017
- 3DR’s Site Scan Adds 3 New Elevation Viewers - August 10, 2017
- NTR Lab Develops UAV for Oil Tank Inspection - July 25, 2017
- Learn to Fly Like a Pro: Zephyr Flight Simulator Review - June 27, 2017
- Drobotron – The World’s First Billboard Drone - June 5, 2017