We’ve been waiting for this for a long time, and it’s now a little closer. GoPro’s new drone, Karma, will be available starting October 23.
The creators of the now-ubiquitous action camera are sure to know what makes a good action drone, so we’re looking forward to see how it handles. Perhaps most intriguing to us is the GoPro Passenger App that will allow another user to virtually go along for the ride and even control the video.
The Karma drone can be purchased with the Hero5 Black, or if you already have the GoPro Hero4 or Hero5, you can just get the drone. Either way, it comes with an easy to use game-style controller with touch screen.
Can’t wait to get our hands on one of these to try it out. How about you?
- Reinventing the Drone – Gobe Robotics - August 18, 2017
- 3DR’s Site Scan Adds 3 New Elevation Viewers - August 10, 2017
- NTR Lab Develops UAV for Oil Tank Inspection - July 25, 2017
- Learn to Fly Like a Pro: Zephyr Flight Simulator Review - June 27, 2017
- Drobotron – The World’s First Billboard Drone - June 5, 2017