Fly over a Rocky Mountain college town known for its expansive views, hyper-active residents, socks in Chacos, and bikes more expensive than the cars they’re carried on. I had a week near the end of my summer to showcase my hometown from a fresh perspective using my Phantom drone. Early mornings and sweaty hikes provided great light, awesome locations and high stoke. It’s exhilarating to see how a place I know well can look so different from the air.
By Kjell Redal
- Drobotron – The World’s First Billboard Drone - June 5, 2017
- Dylan Kussman Shows Why Drones are the Future in “Highest Mountain” - May 30, 2017
- DJI Unveils Spark - May 24, 2017
- Sunset in Atlanta - April 19, 2017
- Increasing Flight Time – Interview with Jon Broome of IQinetics - April 10, 2017