Fly over a Rocky Mountain college town known for its expansive views, hyper-active residents, socks in Chacos, and bikes more expensive than the cars they’re carried on. I had a week near the end of my summer to showcase my hometown from a fresh perspective using my Phantom drone. Early mornings and sweaty hikes provided great light, awesome locations and high stoke. It’s exhilarating to see how a place I know well can look so different from the air.
By Kjell Redal
- Reinventing the Drone – Gobe Robotics - August 18, 2017
- 3DR’s Site Scan Adds 3 New Elevation Viewers - August 10, 2017
- NTR Lab Develops UAV for Oil Tank Inspection - July 25, 2017
- Learn to Fly Like a Pro: Zephyr Flight Simulator Review - June 27, 2017
- Drobotron – The World’s First Billboard Drone - June 5, 2017