Fly over a Rocky Mountain college town known for its expansive views, hyper-active residents, socks in Chacos, and bikes more expensive than the cars they’re carried on. I had a week near the end of my summer to showcase my hometown from a fresh perspective using my Phantom drone. Early mornings and sweaty hikes provided great light, awesome locations and high stoke. It’s exhilarating to see how a place I know well can look so different from the air.
By Kjell Redal
- Sunset in Atlanta - April 19, 2017
- Increasing Flight Time – Interview with Jon Broome of IQinetics - April 10, 2017
- Drone Racing League Unveils DRL Racer3 Drone - April 7, 2017
- Leaked Photos of New DJI Spark - March 29, 2017
- The Future of Agricultural Monitoring is Here – Interview with Brendan Carroll of Skycision - March 28, 2017