A new contender for the hobby drone market will soon be entering the arena. Scheduled to release in October is the ARCHOS Drone. The ARCHOS Drone is lightweight and agile, making it a good option for beginning fliers. It can reach a max speed of 25km/h and can fly as high as 50 meters.
The ARCHOS Drone is capable of filming HD videos, and while not high quality, can be live streamed to an iPhone or Android.
Want control? With the ARCHOS, you’ve got options. Included in the box, the controller allows you to fly your drone while also serving as a stand for your smartphone to view live footage, for ideal flying conditions. Or if you prefer, the drone can be controlled directly from your iOS or Android.
Learn more at Archos.com.
- Reinventing the Drone – Gobe Robotics - August 18, 2017
- 3DR’s Site Scan Adds 3 New Elevation Viewers - August 10, 2017
- NTR Lab Develops UAV for Oil Tank Inspection - July 25, 2017
- Learn to Fly Like a Pro: Zephyr Flight Simulator Review - June 27, 2017
- Drobotron – The World’s First Billboard Drone - June 5, 2017